DIGITAL IMAGE PROCESSING WEEK#1 PROJECT - POSTCARDS FOR LAKELAND

I captured these pictures under overcast conditions, which necessitated more aggressive editing adjustments to enhance the contrast and color saturation in my photos. For the layout, I opted for a playful and colorful approach that is both inviting and engaging. My target audience comprises tourists who appreciate the blend of natural beauty with architectural elegance.

The design concept I chose embraces consistent typography accented with a subtle drop shadow. The color variations are sampled directly from the images, allowing me to experiment with their complementary and inverted hues. The border is a simple, transparent rectangle whose color complements the overall tone of the image or stands in contrast as its complementary counterpart.





Comments