Event-Poster

 I tried to capture a retro vibe with this design using a bit of a brutalist design approach, the theme of the event aligns perfectly with the style I went with, UK Garage, Bass House, and Jungle DnB are the main music styles the show is going to include.

In the design process, I used a heavy font reshaped it a bit, and used the orange color as a fill, which is the color the record label is known for and what they use in their marketing posters. the fonts used are: Tecko Light and Impact

for the imagery, I went with used a couple of assets and applied a Halftone pattern to it resulting in a retro vibe that goes hand in hand with the brutalist approach I worked with.

the final result looks somewhat like a music album more than an event poster, but I believe it should work all the same.








Comments