PROJECT#4

Today's project involves creating and designing three graphs in Adobe Illustrator, a process that is both flexible and straightforward. The dataset for the first graph includes some redundancies, so it's crucial to verify the data before moving on to the design phase. I chose to work with column and pie charts for my graphs.

For the design aspect, I decided to give the columns and the pie chart a 3D appearance using the revolve and extrude effects, respectively.

I selected a gradient fill for the background and incorporated illustrations that align with the green energy theme, adjusting their opacity to blend seamlessly with the gradient and the overall design.

Finally, I chose a color palette that enhances and conveys the theme of renewable and clean energy. Additionally, I gave the text "Living Green" a creative twist by slightly modifying the typeface and adding some graphical elements to transform it into a logo-like design.





Comments