Week 1 project (Buisness Card)

 

One of my favorite color palettes is the one used by the brand Razer. The contrast between the black and fluorescent green is timeless, so I decided to use the same concept for the business card, and probably in future designs lol.

The business Card I’m trying to come up with is for a Graphic design studio, with the name: Radiant Design.

I used the brand name as the main logo, free-handed the Design word, and added the little rectangular background to give it more interest and to help the overall logo stand out.

The color combination helps convey the Idea of radiance, but I had to use white color for legibility and for more balance. I emphasized the brand logo by isolating it away from the info text.

The typography I used is simple and legible on a small scale. To give the design more variety, I paired two typefaces: Lucida Console and Agency FB. Simple yet effective.

And finally, to give the design more balance and interest, I decided to add the top and the bottom green ribbons.

And There you go, here is the result.




Comments