Photography Week 1

         Photography week 1

I captured these photographs at Lake Parker Park, it's not easy to find an interesting subject at night time, however, I was lucky I came across decent ones:

Photo 1:


In this picture, I tried to capture as much of the rig as possible, I underexposed it a bit to avoid over-glowing. In post-treatment, I applied an AI denoise found in Lightroom, which delivers a very clean shot.

Photo 2:

I tried to capture the effect of the central pillar disappearing into the dark, the soft light cast on the pillar helps with contrast.

Photo 3:



I tried to capture this pathway in perspective, the foreground subject (Gates) is emphasized which creates a more dramatic variation. I applied a mask to the US flag to give the composition a little bit of contrast.

Photo 4:


His name is Reckon, and he is a very energetic dog. We could barely make him stand still to take a nice picture of him, this is the only picture that didn't turn out blurry, and I think it looks fine. In post-processing, I applied a vintage Lightroom preset, some sharpening, and denoise.

Photo 5:


I couldn't miss the texture of this sculpture, so I tried to place it in the foreground lane and blurred everything else. The lights and their reflection in the background help balance the composition.

Comments