Final Project : Self Portrait

The final project for the course involves creating a self-portrait using the mesh tool. Crafting a mesh that accurately follows complex shapes presents a significant challenge. However, with some adjustments and fine-tuning, I'm satisfied with the outcomes.

I began by sketching the outlines and key features of the face, opting for a simplified approach to reduce the complexity of the shapes. I placed the facial features on a separate layer, making it easier to manage the overall gradient of the face. 

In terms of the gradient, I had to find balance between simplicity and keep sufficient detail.

This project was a valuable exercise in balancing simplicity with complexity, allowing me to refine my skills in using the mesh tool while still capturing the essence of my portrait.




Comments